The EPS is a HR advice retainer for our employer clients. We look after all your HR needs, from setting up your processes, providing round-the-clock advice, to guiding through disciplinaries and grievances.
- Free compliance audit on all your employment policies and procedures. This allows us to identify areas in which you may want training so that we can provide training sessions tailored to your business needs.
- Telephone advice line, inside and outside office hours, giving you
- guidance and support on most employment law related matters including disciplinary and grievance-related issues.
- Drafting contracts of employment, including restrictive covenants
- Drafting and preparing correspondence used to relay information to employees. This includes documents and communication materials such as staff handbooks, policies and procedures and letters regarding disciplinary and grievances.
- Redundancy advice guidance and support for those with under 20 employees.
- Training and seminars in key areas of HR Management and Employment Law related procedures and law updates. The training sessions can be held at either your premises, or at our offices.
- Visits to you where necessary.
Health and Safety:
- Site Audit
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Additional Site Visit
- Accident Book
- H&S Poster
- Safety Handbook
- General Policy
- Written Risk Assessment
- Telephone Support and general enquiries about health and safety